Im in need to find this spring buckle in black. Does anyone have a lead or supplier than can sell this in black. I can only find one person willing to custom order but it must be in quantity of 1-3k. No way these other small businesses that are using these are buying 1-3k. Where can i find these. Please help. Also, i understand there is another type of spring buckle, I'm looking for this particular style.  Thank You

For what ever reason finding that style spring buckle is hard.  The ones  that are readily available are not very good for leather.  I purchased some black spring buckles from strapworks.com a while ago and got the style you are looking for.  On my next order they sent me the different style ones.  I emailed them and they said they didn’t really differentiate between the two stiles and just sent out what ever they had.   If you find somewhere that has these in black please let me know.