sandmanred

132K6

For sale $900

Saint Paul, MN

Singer 132K6 heavy duty industrial straight lock stitch walking foot (kicking foot) sewing machine.  Table is 20 x 48 inches.  Includes 132K6, knee lift, bobbin winder with original mount, clutch motor, thread stand, original operating manual and reprinted pdf of operating manual. 

Stitch length adjustable from approximately 10 to 2 stitches per inch or 2 mm to 12 mm.  Approximately ½ inch clearance under the presser foot.  This machine has very large bobbins and is well suited to thread from T90 to T350. 

Speed reducer provides improved low speed control and increased torque to penetrate heavy or tough material.  Speed from 0 to approximately 500 stitches per minute. 

This is a heavy duty machine, the head alone weighs 90 pounds!  The pictures show a typical home sewing machine needle next to the size needle this machine runs.

Accessories include 8 bobbins, original operating manual, many needle sizes for both leather and cloth, extra presser foot set.

I have fabric and thread for demonstration or bring your own fabric and thread up to T350.  It is currently in a garage where the temperature is about 50 degrees.

Link to a short video in operation;

https://youtu.be/ddTrJkpMfns

Cash only.  Delivery negotiable. 

IMG-5135.jpg

IMG-5136.jpg

IMG-5137-1.jpg

IMG-5140-1.jpg

IMG-5141.jpg

IMG-5146.jpg

IMG-5147.jpg

IMG-5148.jpg

IMG-5149.jpg

IMG-5150.jpg

IMG-5151.jpg

IMG-5159.jpg

IMG-5160.jpg

IMG-5161.jpg

Edited by sandmanred
add general location

I am really interested in this. Is it possible to talk to you. I have a few questions. I am buying this for my son, who is making chaps and bridles. He is currently having someone else sew them for him or sew them by hand. You could call or text me at 605-848-3074. Thanks

Here's examples of the size of thread this machine can run.  I think it is well suited to run T-90 to T-350 and maybe one size bigger.  Home machine sewing thread pictured for reference.

IMG-5216.jpg

There must be a nationwide shortage of 132k6s - for the last year they have been few and far between. 

If there's a shortage it can't be from them wearing out :-)

Boy, I am interested but if the head alone is 90 lbs, I bet the shipping to Houston would be too big of a hassle.   However, if no takers and if you're willing, please reply. 

9 hours ago, JayEhl said:

Boy, I am interested but if the head alone is 90 lbs, I bet the shipping to Houston would be too big of a hassle.   However, if no takers and if you're willing, please reply. 

PM sent

On 3/14/2021 at 3:02 PM, sandmanred said:

If there's a shortage it can't be from them wearing out :-)

That’s for sure!   :-)

I passed up a few 132k6’s two years ago on the left coast near me - I kicked myself for not getting them and ever since the only ones have been halfway across the country! 

Price reduced to $600

On 4/9/2021 at 11:42 AM, sandmanred said:

Price reduced to $600

I’m interested in the machine. 
check your messages. Thank you 

Sold