kyleatherworker

Cobar Equipment for Sale (Skiver, Splitter, Burnisher)

Hello,

I'm downsizing my business and changing directions to more custom leatherwork, while also reducing the amount I do so that my wife and can travel more.

For anyone interested, I’m happy to send additional photos, videos or to facetime or video chat for you to see it in action

I'm located in Western Ky. I’m willing to drive a couple hours to meet. Maybe further if gas is paid for. But, it's all negotiable. Also, I can accept credit card payments and will split the fee, via my business account.

Please email for quickest response at craig@bluegrassleatherco.com

Cobra Class 14 Leather Splitter 

It’s approx. 3 years old and has been used sparingly. Blade is still very sharp and can effectively split 10oz veg tanned down to 3oz for wallets. Comes with all tools as from the factory. And, I have all literature and instructions for the unit.

Here’s a link to Leather Machine Co website for full details; https://leathermachineco.com/product/cobra-class-14-leather-splitter-complete-unit/

$2,100 

COBRA NP4 Skiving Machine 

I’m downsizing my shop and have this leather skiver for sale. It’s approx. 3 years old. This machine is LIKE NEW and has hardly been used. I originally purchased it as I was getting into bag making. But, my plans have changed. The bell blade has only been lightly sharpened one time. Comes with all tools and all the extra feet as from the factory. And, I have all literature and instructions for the unit.

Any wallets and bags on my Facebook page (bluegrassleatherco) was likely skived with this machine.

Here’s a link to Leather Machine Co website for full details; https://leathermachineco.com/product/np4-bottom-feed-skiving-machine/

$1,000

COBRA MP Burnisher

It’s approx. 1 years old and purchased new at Springfield Leather. This machine has hardly been used. I originally purchased as I was making more and more belts. And, burnishing is a breeze on it. But, my directions have changed.

Item located in Western Ky. I’m willing to drive a couple hours to meet. Maybe further if gas is paid for.

$400

Screenshot 2021-03-14 100850.jpg

Screenshot 2021-03-14 100919.jpg

Screenshot 2021-03-14 100940.jpg

Screenshot 2021-03-14 100959.jpg

Screenshot 2021-03-14 101023.jpg

Screenshot 2021-03-14 101040.jpg

All sold pending funds

Damit it.im late!