LangDog

Weaver 4-ton Clicker Press For Sale

I have a very nice Weaver 4-ton clicker press for sale. I bought the press brand new from Weaver and it is in great condition. I would like to get $900 but I am open to reasonable offers. The machine specifications are listed below. 

• Features a swivel-away clicker head that allows you to see where you’re setting the die and offers easier clicking.
  • A 29" long handle gives you added leverage, making clicking easier.
  • The knurled adjustment knob makes it easy to adjust machine for various material thicknesses.
  • A large 3" cam increases your leverage.
  • Heavy-duty machine is reinforced at all stress points for years of dependable service.
  • Features holes for easy attachment to your workbench.
  • Clicker board measures 8-3/8" x 11-7/8".
  • Machine is 43" high (with handle extended), 15" wide and 10" deep.

IMG_8632.jpg

Edited by LangDog

@LangDog moved your post to Marketplace > Items For Sale >Machinery -- Cutting/Leatherworking  >New and Refurbished to Like New where it belongs rather than in announcements.

Where are you located? I am needing a clicker press.

I’m interested too pending your location 

I am interested.  Where are you located?

On 3/17/2021 at 6:49 PM, LangDog said:

I have a very nice Weaver 4-ton clicker press for sale. I bought the press brand new from Weaver and it is in great condition. I would like to get $900 but I am open to reasonable offers. The machine specifications are listed below. 

• Features a swivel-away clicker head that allows you to see where you’re setting the die and offers easier clicking.
  • A 29" long handle gives you added leverage, making clicking easier.
  • The knurled adjustment knob makes it easy to adjust machine for various material thicknesses.
  • A large 3" cam increases your leverage.
  • Heavy-duty machine is reinforced at all stress points for years of dependable service.
  • Features holes for easy attachment to your workbench.
  • Clicker board measures 8-3/8" x 11-7/8".
  • Machine is 43" high (with handle extended), 15" wide and 10" deep.

IMG_8632.jpg

Will you consider $700? 

Where does it ship from and how much is shipping?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, jaygeo2020 said:

hey northmount, is there a way to lower the price of one of my listings like and edit botton? also how can i delete a posting? thanks

There is a limited time to edit a post.  Maybe up to 2 hours.  Haven't seen any documentation about it though.  If you want to change the price, just tag on another new post to the end of the thread.

Members can not delete posts.

If a posted item has been sold, just add a post that the item is sold.  It may catch my or other moderators' attention, then we lock the thread and move it to old/sold.

We can hide posts if requested, or edit to fix a problem, etc.  Just report the post and describe the problem.

21 hours ago, jaygeo2020 said:

hey northmount, is there a way to lower the price of one of my listings like and edit botton? also how can i delete a posting? thanks

@jaygeo2020 You should also avoid cluttering other peoples threads with non-related comments.  You can post questions like this on your own thread, or report the thread you want fixed, or send a PM to a moderator.

@LangDog You have people interested in your press.  You should be checking back frequently if you want to sell.  You should also post your location so we know whether you on the moon or mars.  This is a global forum.  It's a good idea to put your location in your profile too.

Interested! Where are you located?

I am in Richmond, VA. Can pay/pick up asap. Thank you

Edited by NatyTea