A buddy requested a pocket holster for his Glock 43. This is 2 layers of 4oz leather. 

I made this one slightly differently. I have been having trouble getting the dye even, so for this one I dyed the outer layer of leather immediately after I cut it. It seemed to dye much more evenly when flat (vs sewing, boning, then dyeing). This did make detail boning the holster more difficult. 

The holster was not molded inside the trigger guard, to give it a looser fit, but it ended up having a very tight fit anyway. Not a big deal, as loosening a holster is easier than trying to make it tighter.

Lining is sewn using #138 thread at 3mm, almost 9 SPI and the body of the holster is #277 at 4mm; lots of practice hand stitching.

Sounds interesting.  Any pictures?

I like it!  I've never done a pocket holster, but I plan on starting to offer a few.  I like everything about this one.  The one dye color that has always given me fits--to the point I gave up and don't even offer it anymore--is Fiebing's Light Brown.  That stuff would go on beautifully, then when I wet it for molding, it would develop dark "splotches" and just turn on me.