FellowLeathersmith

Looking for a leather sewing machine, but only have a limited space

How do you guys/gals feel about the Landis SL-17? 

Been following this thread, and am anxious to hear what you eventually end up with.  As far as searching goes, you may need to expand your search to a greater radius than the East Bay as you may not find what you are looking for locally. I was looking in a 50 mile radius, and was not finding anything.  Another member on here pointed me to a CL ad in Redding that was not coming up in my searches..  I live in Sacramento area (grew up in the East Bay), and drove the 2 1/2 hours to the Redding area to buy mine.  It was well worth the drive for me.

Northern CA has a lot of machines that come up for sale for decent prices.    Just make it a habit to make daily checks on Craigslist, marketplace, eBay, here and any local auctions.   The best deals are gone in hours, good deals are gone in a day, average prices sell in a week, and most of the worst deals have been posted for longer.

Personal attacks against either members or dealers is not permitted here. Please act appropriately.

On 3/29/2021 at 4:27 PM, Wizcrafts said:

Personal attacks against either members or dealers is not permitted here. Please act appropriately.

Were you addressing DonInReno's previous post?

2 hours ago, sbrownn said:

No,  It was not DonInReno's previouws post.  The post in question looks like it has been removed.

Thanks, that makes more sense.

15 hours ago, sbrownn said:

No. It was Ken B whose post I hid, then the follow-up comment from FellowLeathersmith.