CowboyBob

Gregg of Keystone Sewing Machine

It comes with great sadness.I wanted to let everyone know that Greg O'Neill of Keystone Sewing Machine passed away last Monday.

He just lost both of his parents last year to covid.He sure will be missed.They say he was in great shape but had a massive heart attack.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/courierpostonline/obituary.aspx?n=gregg-j-oneill&pid=198075328&fhid=9325

It's always sad to hear of such passing of members of this tight community.    

May God bless his family... and the Philadelphia Eagles!   :)  

Very sorry to hear that, My condolences to his family.

How sad this makes me feel. Gregg was a contributor here over the years. He will be missed.

This is a sad lost, my condolences to his family and friends. He will be missed.

kgg

Extremely sorry to hear of Gregg's death.

Gregg was generous to those around him, a likable person in all dealings I’ve had, and genuinely enjoyed helping people.   A good soul.  RIP my friend.

Bob,

thanks for sharing, that’s so unfortunate.  I’ve always enjoyed the input Gregg has always added to the conversations here at LW.net 

Very sad to here this. I bought my first machine from Gregg. He was a great to do business with. Knowledge and fair. He was a good man.

Very sad...visited him several years ago and he was kind enough to show me through the 4 stories of the Keystone business and photograph machinery for my restoration projects...

...and doubly sad to hear that Gregg's dad Lenny (and Mom) passed also - Lenny was also kind enough to discuss the idiosyncrasies of bygone machinery some years prior to me visiting Philly..that knowledge alone is irreplaceable.

Rest in peace Gregg 

So sorry to hear this.  My condolences to the family.  

Sad news indeed!  He will be terribly missed here and in our community in Philadelphia.  Condolences to his family and friends.

Speechless.  He will be missed.

Condolences to the family!

Wow sorry to hear this. Condolences to his family.

Im so sad about this, my heart goes out to his family 

Sorry to hear of his death. So young.

Very sorry to hear this and I wish his family and friends the highest of condolences.

I'm late in hearing this, also offering condolences to Gregg's family. He made a difference here, he will be greatly missed!

I also just read this (haven't been on the site for a while).  Gregg was a terrific resource for all kinds of machine history, applications, repair, and more.  Every contact I had with Gregg or with Keystone was prompt, courteous, and 100% accurate.  I appreciated his expertise and contribution here.  He'll be missed. 

46 is very young indeed ...  My heart goes out to his family on such a sudden and unexpected loss.