CitizenKate

6-hook key plates

Does anyone know a good supplier for those 6-hook key plates that are used in key cases? I remembered seeing them in one of my Tandy catalogs, but their most recent one doesn't have them. I called Hidecrafter, but this was one of the items they recently dropped from their inventory. I found an ebay seller that has the nickel-plated ones, but none of the brass plated ones. I checked on Springfield Leather's web site, been searching all over the web... nada.

Thanks,

Kate

Zack White has them #H1171 BP

http://www.zackwhite.com/

Does anyone know a good supplier for those 6-hook key plates that are used in key cases? I remembered seeing them in one of my Tandy catalogs, but their most recent one doesn't have them. I called Hidecrafter, but this was one of the items they recently dropped from their inventory. I found an ebay seller that has the nickel-plated ones, but none of the brass plated ones. I checked on Springfield Leather's web site, been searching all over the web... nada.

Thanks,

Kate

hello Kate,we offer keyholder ,can be of iron hooks or zinc hooks, can be of 4 hooks ,or 6 hooks ,or 8 hooks,please check our website www.zuohua-bagaccessories.cn thanks for attention ,stephen yiwu zuohua bag accessories co ltd .china

Looks like out of stock, Kate. Try this one, page 15 (better pricing, too).

http://stleather.com/