HandyDave

Hello from North Carolina

Hello all ive been doing leather work for just a few years. It started with just wanting to make my own holsters and knife sheathes then kinda side business. Ive built and remodeled houses for 22 years and now I am fortunate enough to be able hang up my tool belt and work with leather and gun finishes full time right in my home shop. I just started a website that shows a bunch of my work ive done if anyone is interested in checking it out. hillbillyhydrographics.com. 

I am no master of leather by a long shot and sure i will have tons of questions for the people here with alot more experience then myself. I love what i do and if i can help anyone here with the little knowledge i do have ill be happy to.

Where ya at??? 
I’m in Kannapolis 32 miles north of Charlotte 

I live up in stokes county between pilot mtn and mt airy. Or as most people outside of nc knows it mayberry from andy Griffith show. About 10 minutes from Virginia line 

Dave, I'm on Old Mill Rd in Pinnacle.  We'll have to get together sometime.

Lance

Hi from Monroe, NC just southeast of Charlotte.  would love to meet and get to know/learn from others here in the CLT area if we may want to coordinate a time to meet at one of the local breweries or the like?