TailGunner

Hi from the South Coast of England

Thanks for letting me join,  Started trying my hand with leather at the end of last year altering and making a couple of bits for my bike. That got the bug started :rolleyes: so I made myself a little work corner started with some cheap tools and watched a lot of videos. Mainly using commercially available patterns, pattern design is not my strong point. Enjoy the tooling side just need to keep practicing. Looking forward to learning more from the folks on here. 

Hand Guard.jpg

Mud flap.jpg

Wet formed phone holder.jpg

Belt pouch.jpg

Welcome to the mad-house. You'll get plenty of info on here.

Nice stuff for your (motor?)bike

Thanks fredk,  masses of info on here, looking forward to working through it.

There is a section called 'How do I that?' https://leatherworker.net/forum/forum/36-how-do-i-do-that/

I'm working from page 339 (the oldest) forwards and from page 1 (the most recent) reading bits as the mood takes me. Lots of good info in there

Welcome Tailgunner. Some nice work there and I see you've got a lot of techniques down already. Keep it up.

Cheers Toxo, have to keep going, need to get good enough to sell a few bits and pieces to buy more leather and tools, dont seem to be able to get away with  'what this old (stamp, knife, dye or side of cow) its been in the wardrobe for years.:whistle: