Haller839

Looking for work

Hello,

My name is Jeff.  I live near Woodstock ON.  I've been doing leather work as a hobby for 2.5 years.  I've made belts and a few dog collars.  I quit my job due to burn out and would be very interested in working with someone who has a leather business and needs another set of hands.  I'm decent at stitching and stamping, at least I think so, haha.  I'm involved with Conestoga College Employment Centre and they will provide financial support to you if you are willing to take me on as a paid apprentice.  If happy with me and you decide to keep me around the College with provide more financial support.  I don't have all the figures but would be more than happy to give you the name of the person I'm working with, she has all the information.

I'm a hard worker and dependable.  I learn best through hands on experience.  I have more pictures of things I've done.  The files are to big to add here.  If interested I can send more.

Thanks for reading.  If you know anyone that needs help please pass this along.

Jeff

IMG-20200926-WA0000.jpg

Resized_20200704_221559_9099.jpeg

Review the link above for many suggestions of how you can resize your photos to fit the size restriction here.

free software     Fotosizer  easy to use free down load 

https://www.fotosizer.com/Download

Guest Marla

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to
a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
help refuges

8 hours ago, Guest Marla said:

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to
a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
help refuges

That was the strangest post I've ever seen. Not just here, but on ANY forum I belong to.

Weird for sure. Like who's she talking to?:NEWFUNNYPOST::dunno:

On 4/21/2021 at 7:09 AM, Haller839 said:

Hello,

My name is Jeff.  I live near Woodstock ON.  I've been doing leather work as a hobby for 2.5 years.  I've made belts and a few dog collars.  I quit my job due to burn out and would be very interested in working with someone who has a leather business and needs another set of hands.  I'm decent at stitching and stamping, at least I think so, haha.  I'm involved with Conestoga College Employment Centre and they will provide financial support to you if you are willing to take me on as a paid apprentice.  If happy with me and you decide to keep me around the College with provide more financial support.  I don't have all the figures but would be more than happy to give you the name of the person I'm working with, she has all the information.

I'm a hard worker and dependable.  I learn best through hands on experience.  I have more pictures of things I've done.  The files are to big to add here.  If interested I can send more.

Thanks for reading.  If you know anyone that needs help please pass this along.

Jeff

IMG-20200926-WA0000.jpg

Resized_20200704_221559_9099.jpeg

I have work for you

Silverd

Do you want to continue working in leather work? But then why don't you think about starting your own business? I understand that you would have to make more money for large-scale production than when working on personal orders alone. You may have to take out a loan to rent space and hire employees and set up a legal firm. But that's promising! I read an article about your profession and was also interested. I like working with my hands. But I used to work only with wood. I made doors, tables, couch bases, shelves, and even beehives for bee farms. In my opinion, your occupation is also interesting.

Edited by Northmount
removed spam link

On 10/10/2022 at 10:36 AM, salvinofeelings said:

Do you want to continue working in leather work? But then why don't you think about starting your own business? I understand that you would have to make more money for large-scale production than when working on personal orders alone. You may have to take out a loan to rent space and hire employees and set up a legal firm. But that's promising!  I read an article about your profession and was also interested. I like working with my hands. But I used to work only with wood. I made doors, tables, couch bases, shelves, and even beehives for bee farms. In my opinion, your occupation is also interesting.

I think this is weirder then Marlas post LOL

Edited by Northmount
removed spam link

1 hour ago, salvinofeelings said:

Do you want to continue working in leather work? But then why don't you think about starting your own business? I understand that you would have to make more money for large-scale production than when working on personal orders alone. You may have to take out a loan to rent space and hire employees and set up a legal firm. But that's promising! At https://www.becomeopedia.com/, I read an article about your profession and was also interested. I like working with my hands. But I used to work only with wood. I made doors, tables, couch bases, shelves, and even beehives for bee farms. In my opinion, your occupation is also interesting.

Hi.

Let's talk.   Call me please when you have a moment.

Thank you

Don

805 701 3990 

Hey there! Congrats on graduating from uni and choosing a path to becoming a dentist. That's awesome, and I bet you're excited to jump into the real world. A few tips: network, network, network! Reach out to dentists you admire, join professional organizations, and attend events. Another option is to check out job boards and online resources like Indeed or LinkedIn. And don't forget about temp or part-time positions - these can lead to full-time gigs and help you gain experience. B Good luck on your job hunt, and remember to keep your head up and stay positive!

Edited by Northmount
removed spam link