Sign in to follow this  
Hddodge

Singer 111w155 top arm shaft belt pulley

I’m in the process of restoring a singer 111w155 and was hoping someone would have time to answers a question.  I can’t remember which direction the top arm shaft belt pulley goes.  One side is flat the other curves inward.  Does the flat side faces the stitch indicater or the balance wheel.   Thanks for your time.

The flat side faces the handwheel.

Thanks CowboyBob.    Where's a good place to order a timing belt for these machines.  I've been have problems with them being oversized.  

6 hours ago, Hddodge said:

Thanks CowboyBob.    Where's a good place to order a timing belt for these machines.  I've been have problems with them being oversized.  

LOL Order from CowboyBob. He is an industrial sewing machine dealer. His phone number is in his signature under his name.

On 4/25/2021 at 4:33 AM, Hddodge said:

One side is flat the other curves inward.

curved inward sounds like the end for the "screw in" stitch length adjuster (not sure if the 111w155 once came with this feature) - or - for the adjustment screw for positioning the hand wheel on the top shaft - or not? So this end would be the end for the hand wheel. Or do I get you wrong?

Edited by Constabulary