G'Day, Just recently received some  white roo skins that I ordered from Queensland. They're imperfect, factory 2nd's , some with marks & scratches etc.  all the usual marks you'd expect from 2nd's.Some will take a dye and  get used for linings, some with a milled grain ,   and many are in near perfect condition, hard to spot the flaws . 

I also bought some lovely calf skin 2nd's , but you wouldn't  know it, they're  very dark brown. 

Price? They were $20 Au. per bundle, 10 in each bundle, I got 2 ,  20 skins, in total, thats $2- per skin . 

The calf skin 2nd's were $15 Au.  ea , I got 3 . , and some  3mm hanks of assorted coloured lacing. 

Freight works out to be  less than $3 per skin. 

*the first pic is a bit dull, oops , the 2nd pic shows the colours better

HS

Leather Pics  April 2021 023.jpg

Leather Pics  April 2021 022.jpg

Where in Queensland did you buy them?

@noobleather Packers Leather, but you have to be on their ' specials'  mailing list  :) You can't buy them online, you either walk  in or  order over the phone, like I did, but you have to be quick. 

HS

5 hours ago, Handstitched said:

@noobleather Packers Leather, but you have to be on their ' specials'  mailing list  :) You can't buy them online, you either walk  in or  order over the phone, like I did, but you have to be quick. 

HS

Thanks mate