Jump to content

Rivet Help

Recommended Posts

I am trying to find a replacement for these rivets that came off a handbag and was wondering if anyone knew what they are called? The rivet itself is 2 pieces, the long one on the right then a cap and shaft that goes over the other end. The hex head caps goes over the top of the round head and are held on with teeth.  Im not even sure what to enter to search them. The post length is 5/8" 


Thank you






Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Frodo, i saw those ones as well. The hex cap on these are about 3/8" tall

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...