Sign in to follow this  
mcmuck

used parts for Juki LS 1341

HI Folks! I'm trying to source a throat plate base for my LS 1341 (P/N 214-26200)  the part is no longer available from Juki and based on what they quoted for a throat plate (444.45 Cdn) I don't think I could afford one : ) So I'm looking for someone who's maybe  parting out or has new old stock for these machines. I'm also exploring the parts from a clone option but I'd like original stuff even if it is used. Thanks

Hi Constabulary! Saw that one, I'm waiting on Juki Canada to reply as I suggested that maybe they'd slipped a decimal during the currency conversion as the base feed pin I asked about was 90.00 and the throat plate was 444.45 which would make them 9.00 and 44.45. all the other parts I've ordered were within reason except these two. Somebody somewhere must have these parts for a realistic price. I had a look at Techsew and their throat plate for the 2750 is 45.00 Cdn.... but it's out of stock : ) I'll wait : )