Sign in to follow this  
Boldly

Adler 669 24v Presser Foot Lift and EPS question.

Hello, Leatherworker! 

I bought an Adler 669 ECO, machine head only, and a flat bed attachment, from Campbell Randall (CR). CR was great to deal with, and The 3/8" Aluminum flatbed attachment is impressive, and I will router it into a larger piece of plywood with some legs. 

I have two questions that I could use some assistance with, if anyone has input. Particularly with question #1

1) Does anyone know what the part number / part numbers is/are to convert the 669 from a knee lift to a chain-to-foot-pedal-lift? 
Reason being, is that I have a 24v solenoid and a sewing motor with a 24v out but it's only going to work with a chain-lift. The solenoid is a PF-2 that I believe is manufactured by HoHsing, but I bought it on Ebay off of a Mitsubishi motor for $75. It was never installed and is brand new.

2) Is there a 669 specific part for attaching an EPS? I have seen the 869 DA Part #V00670-5640, Style #0667 105100 used on the 669, but it's unable to be secured correctly and needs tape or glue to hold it in place. The owners manual shows a part that's painted/powder coated black, which makes me wonder if there isn't a 669 specific part that works better?

Sorry for the long post, I'm trying to include as much pertinent info as possible. Much thanks if anyone has input on this, and I will document whatever solutions I come up with, to help others who come this way. 

(For anyone wondering, I design and build van conversions for the Mercedes Sprinter van, and I will be using this machine to sew custom straps, pouches, bags, nets, window covers, and mattresses.)

001.jpg

Edited by Boldly
Attach photo