nancy4143

For Sale Used Once Bunkhouse Tools Tipton Leather Embossing Machine

Tipton Company Bunkhouse Tools Embosser Hand Crank Embossing Machine, Used Once.  This manual hand crank embossing machine is versatile, user friendly and the most affordable machine on the market today. 

Made in USA.  This Embossing Machine is in excellent like new condition since it was used once.

This is a bench mounted, open end machine with 1" shaft with key slot, free rolling nylon bottom roller and foot control pressure which gives you better control and impressions on a wide variety of leathers and applications including straight strap and border roll.

This machine can use almost any size embossing wheel with a 1" bore, from small 1 3/8" wheels up to the big 3" and everything in between with no adjustment except maybe the strap on the foot pedal.

The embosser ships complete with foot pedal, edge guide and sufficient spacers (foot pedal strap is not included because length varies with set up).

$349.00 for all plus shipping of 27.00.

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 7.17.51 PM.png

still for sale?

I have this same machine for sale with 14 embossing wheels. The wheels are $35 each new and the machine $400. 
I am selling the machine and all wheels for $525. If anyone is still looking.

44 minutes ago, BeckyB said:

I have this same machine for sale with 14 embossing wheels. The wheels are $35 each new and the machine $400. 
I am selling the machine and all wheels for $525. If anyone is still looking.

Please start you own new thread.  Please review the marketplace rules and comply.

I'm locking and archiving this thread since it is old (over 60 days) and OP hasn't relied to queries.