BWL

Quick draw knife sheath

Hello everyone! I am in search of a pattern for a quick draw knife pattern. Anyone help is appreciated. Thanks for the post!

I have one someplace that I hand drew and it still needs work if your willing. I didn't finish it because I didn't like the way it worked LOL what knife ???

Edited by Bert03241

There are so many carry points! It may be you've gone for a set style in the US, but in my military days, a handle-down off the webbing shoulder strap was preferred, magnetic hold woth backup clasp.

This can attach to a belt , i prefer it on a  suspender strap.  

I did not make a pattern for something like this.  I just drew it on the leather

003.jpg.94a4fe205ac6b350286e1c3b4a8f298d.jpg004.jpg.3e57eff7f27c6a64d630c4835f958fa3.jpg

Edited by Frodo

On 5/14/2021 at 4:01 AM, Frodo said:

I did not make a pattern for something like this.  I just drew it on the leather

003.jpg.94a4fe205ac6b350286e1c3b4a8f298d.jpg004.jpg.3e57eff7f27c6a64d630c4835f958fa3.jpg

I'm sorry :( I guess I forgot to say exactly what I was looking for (my bad). The quick draw pattern I was serching for is for the Buck 112. Thanks to everyone who replied. I sorry, I did'nt make myself clear. I hope some can help me. Thanks for the post :) 

The one I started was for a buck 110 , Im sure you can make it work with a 112 Like I said its hand drawn and still needs refining.

There are some cool sheaths, if you google quick draw sheath and look at all the images i was thinking of making one for my 110 as well. I don't have a pattern but could make one easy enough most of the ones i saw are a simple fold over type.  i do have a question are these supposed to be made like a retention holster for pistols in that the fit is all that holds the knife in?

On 5/14/2021 at 3:01 AM, Frodo said:

i like that pattern!

the sheath has a plastic roller in it the knife is partially open fit into the sheath amd the blade over the roller. when you pull the knife out the blade is open by being pulled over the roller. 

On 5/20/2021 at 3:49 PM, Bert03241 said:

the sheath has a plastic roller in it the knife is partially open fit into the sheath amd the blade over the roller. when you pull the knife out the blade is open by being pulled over the roller. 

Wow! That is the style I'm looking for. I can't find a pattern anywhere. Thanks for the video!

48 minutes ago, Barbed Wire Leather said:

Wow! That is the style I'm looking for. I can't find a pattern anywhere. Thanks for the video!

You didn't look to hard try here