CBarker

Cowboy Outlaw

Selling my Cowboy Outlaw. Bought brand new from Neels Saddlery and Harness for 1500 total. Comes with both pressor feet and edge guide. I've used it for 6 months but selling due to volume of work I need a motorized machine. I would rather a local pickup, but I will consider shipping. I originally paid 150 for shipping so it would probably be around that cost. Please ask me any questions you have. This is an amazing machine and Ryan Neel is a super helpful amazing guy if you ever have trouble. 

Asking 1200 and open to offers.

CowboyOutlaw.jpg

Where in Texas are you located?   And you said you paid $1500, but is that what you are asking?

2 hours ago, blue duck said:

Where in Texas are you located?   And you said you paid $1500, but is that what you are asking?

I’m in Frisco and no sorry I left out what I’m asking. Asking 1200 and open to offers. 

23 hours ago, CBarker said:

Selling my Cowboy Outlaw. Bought brand new from Neels Saddlery and Harness for 1500 total. Comes with both pressor feet and edge guide. I've used it for 6 months but selling due to volume of work I need a motorized machine. I would rather a local pickup, but I will consider shipping. I originally paid 150 for shipping so it would probably be around that cost. Please ask me any questions you have. This is an amazing machine and Ryan Neel is a super helpful amazing guy if you ever have trouble. 

CowboyOutlaw.jpg

Edit: Asking 1200 for everything without shipping. 

14 hours ago, TopKnotTack said:

is your machine still for sale? I live in SE OK. 

Yes it is. I sent you a message. 

On 5/22/2021 at 1:48 PM, CBarker said:

Asking 1200 and open to offers.

CowboyOutlaw.jpg

This has been sold!