Simplejack1985

First attempt at sheridan

First attempt at sheridan. I'll need a undercut beveler and a crowner before the next run.

69976.jpeg

Hey very nice go at it.  I bought BK crowners and like it but found that I have amore control using a really small beveler.  Just my experience.  

Yeah I have no lifters or crowners. I saw barry king sells a whole sheridan set for 480. Definitely ordering up a set in the near future.

Wish I would've gone the BK set. Probably would've saved money and definitely aggravation..

Wow,  I didn't even know there was such a set!  And here I am, between gifts/presents and the amount of monies I spent, I probably have about that much in stamps  and not even close to the BK set...   LOL!    But there again, I didn't know when I was getting started and buying a stamp here or there I would be this deep...    but love it! 

8 hours ago, JayEhl said:

Wow,  I didn't even know there was such a set!  And here I am, between gifts/presents and the amount of monies I spent, I probably have about that much in stamps  and not even close to the BK set...   LOL!    But there again, I didn't know when I was getting started and buying a stamp here or there I would be this deep...    but love it! 

You know what they say about crying once! Lol

On 5/24/2021 at 9:32 AM, JayEhl said:

Hey very nice go at it.  I bought BK crowners and like it but found that I have amore control using a really small beveler.  Just my experience.