PastorBob

New member from SW Missouri

Wow!  I have been perusing the site viewing some of the projects an great wisdom regarding leather working.  Thanks for taking the time to share you knowledge and experience with us new guys.  Several years ago, my adult children bought me a gift certificate to a local leather shop.  I have been enjoying it every since.  I have a few items listed on Etsy, but most of my projects are for me, my family, or close friends.

1 minute ago, PastorBob said:

Wow!  I have been perusing the site viewing some of the projects an great wisdom regarding leather working.  Thanks for taking the time to share you knowledge and experience with us new guys.  Several years ago, my adult children bought me a gift certificate to a local leather shop.  I have been enjoying it every since.  I have a few items listed on Etsy, but most of my projects are for me, my family, or close friends.

I know exactly what you mean! My father bought a started kit for me to keep me occupied (we moved to the country) and I have been doing leatherwork ever since. It's a good feeling of accomplishment and can be profitable. I wish you well. :)