Mike Craw

Vintage Out of Print Books

These books are long out of print and selling for hundreds on Ebay.  I think the Design Artistry is up over $200, the Leather Secrets over $250 and Griffin's is close to $200.  The F.O. Baird books are original condition with no missing pages or marks.  They are over 70 years old, so the paper is dry but not tattered and the fold-out patterns in the Secrets book are all intact.  Ken Griffins book came to me with tattered edges and no binding or envelope, so I had it laminated at a local printing shop to preserve and protect it.  That's why it appears so shiny in the photo of the corners.  I listed them here rather than Ebay because I would prefer that they go to a leather worker who would value and use them.  I would take $400 for all three. 

IMG_1789.jpgIMG_1791.jpgIMG_1793.jpgIMG_1795.jpg

Sorry, I never sold anything on here before, and I didn't even think about the possibility of interest from out of the country.  I have no idea how much it would be to ship to Canada, but it if's steep I would split the cost if you'd like.

Mike

3 hours ago, Mike Craw said:

Sorry, I never sold anything on here before, and I didn't even think about the possibility of interest from out of the country.  I have no idea how much it would be to ship to Canada, but it if's steep I would split the cost if you'd like.

Mike

I'm not in the market for them.  I was giving you some direction in my capacity as a moderator for this site.  You may have interests from other locations too.

By "other locations" do you mean other topic headings on the forum?

2 hours ago, Mike Craw said:

By "other locations" do you mean other topic headings on the forum?

This is a world wide forum, so you may have queries from Europe for example.

OK, I hadn't considered that.  I guess we will discuss shipping with a potential buyer.  Thanks for your help.

Mike