MOJOGUNLEATHER

Gun Holster and Belt Everything you need to start

I used to make and sell holsters but can no longer do so. I have most everything you need to get started making holsters, snap-on, pancake. IWB, and belt. I did this business out of my basement. Some of the highlights are a Cobra Class 4 sewing machine, Custom made press that I use as a clicker with my custom cut out dies to cut the holsters and belts. Cut out dies for all the holsters that I offered( this alone was several thousand dollars). Blue gun molds for most handguns. Many leather hides and tools and consumables. If you are interested we can talk about all the items and I could provide a more complete inventory. I would be willing to take a few hours to show the process of making holsters for the right offer. I am located in Omaha Nebraska so you would need to pick up locally. I am not interested in separating out at this time. $4000.00 This could be separated out and sold off piece by piece for more money if someone had the time. I can provide a lot more pictures of the holsters and equipment on request.

20210607_144119[1007] resize.jpg

20210607_144205 resize.jpg

20210607_144305 resize.jpg

resized cobra.jpg

20151107_131402 belts.jpg

20170716_140920.jpg

20170716_141310.jpg

Sorry to hear you are getting out of the craft.  How old is the sewing machine?  What is the specific model?  Are hand tools included?

It is a Cobra Class 4, not sure how old exactly, probably 10 years. Still works great. Yes there are lots of hand tools cutting mat, sharpening stone, mauls, even a drill press with sanding drums and edging tools.

Hey Mojo, I am interested in chatting with you more about this. The drive to Omaha would be a haul, but sounds like it would be well worth it. 

Can we chat more? You can message me here for a phone number or email whichever you prefer.