Ellaire

New buckles for armour, belts and purses

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share that I have many new buckles for sale in my ETSY store https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ReliquariaMedieval .

These are all authentic historical shapes, but the best part is, they are not the kind of designs you can find in the average craft store. I've been lucky enough to have a couple of fantasy armourers work with me and the buckles (and armour -wink!) look great. 

I've had some questions about the quality of these items - they are solid brass/bronze (depending on the amount of tin), very heavy and strong.  They are cast pieces so each one is unique and you will see slight imperfections from the casting process. If there ever is a problem, I will always replace the broken piece (but of over 600 sales I've only had one broken piece). 

I would be honoured if you would consider using some of my items in your designs.

-Ellaire

IMG_5482.jpg

IMG_E5004.jpg

IMG_5443.jpg

Here's a couple more.

IMG_5182.jpg

IMG_4644.jpg

IMG_5691.jpg

IMG_E4847.jpg

Brass is copper/zinc.

Bronze is copper/tin.

I am happy to sell outside of ETSY, it is simply a convenient way to manage my store. If you would like to discuss further you can send me an email at reliquariastore@gmail.com.

Ellaire

Very nice!  Not really my cup of tea, though.  I do admire the work.