StarGate38

Hello from Alaska

I am not new to sewing, but I will be new to working with leather.  I recently acquired a Consew machine and I am waiting for some missing parts to complete the machine.  I will need to address some timing issues and with the assistance of this site, which has already pointed me in the right direction, I am certain I can make the adjustment(s) and get that squared away.  I also have a box of hand tools for leatherwork, handed down to me by my grandfather, that I am excited to take a closer look at and put to good use.  

I only found this site two weeks ago and I am grateful and astounded due to all the helpful information and excellent project results you have all shared.  Thank you!

Edited by StarGate38

Welcome.  A wealth of knowledge and experience on this site in previous posts as well as current and new.  People are so generous with their Experience and knowledge.  Nice that you have some of your grandfather's leatherworking tools to carry on the craft.