Random photo, don't know who made it.  The way the leather is formed to suggest brow bones and chin just adds to the general creepiness.  Then again, it really is kinda cool.

K6gZaIS.jpeg

Two possible Etsy contenders:  TurtleVillageKraft or CreatureClutches.  Anyone know for sure?

Nice look!

19 minutes ago, Samalan said:

Nice look!

Yes!  Doesn't scream "horror" but really well done and definitely creepy.  Wish I knew who did it so credit can be given.

Looks like it would fit the early Harry Potter movies.... cool purse!

there was a guy on here did something very similar. He did a dragons eye if i remember right.

10 hours ago, mb5 said:

Very similar indeed.  Definitely a possibility.

2 hours ago, chuck123wapati said:

there was a guy on here did something very similar. He did a dragons eye if i remember right.

Do you happen to remember his name?  I found some really gorgeous carving and a set of beautiful hand-painted dragon eyes, but nothing similar to the example.  Of course, I'm not necessarily using the "search" function correctly...

Yikes?

17 hours ago, jrdunn said:

Yikes?

Indeed... Evil smiley 32

I'll be honest, I would totally carry this around.  I think this is really cool!

I made a dice cup with an eye on the lid once. Not quite the same as this creepy bag, but you could possibly make it work. Here is a link that hopefully helps. 

Dice cup

2 hours ago, spacedog said:

I made a dice cup with an eye on the lid once. Not quite the same as this creepy bag, but you could possibly make it work.

Your dice cups are all amazing but LOVE the eyeball! ...and the way you formed the eyelid is inspired.  Gorgeous work!

4 hours ago, Kwaaked said:

I'll be honest, I would totally carry this around.

You totally should!

4 hours ago, spacedog said:

I made a dice cup with an eye on the lid once. Not quite the same as this creepy bag, but you could possibly make it work. Here is a link that hopefully helps. 

Dice cup

Oh I love it!  Cthulhu^ is the mascot here in the duck pond and I have both my 22 year old son* and 9 year old daughter convinced that The Old One loves rubber ducks (it's my business logo) and if you dis the duckies, Cthulhu will make your bath water cold, make it rain on your birthday and cause your video games to malfunction..

^Not really Lovecraft's scary version, but more in the vein of Hello Cthulhu

*My son may not really believe this anymore, but it's a long standing joke.  My daughter isn't sure.  Neither of my children is sure of my sanity, however.

On 6/17/2021 at 10:18 PM, ButtonLady said:

Random photo, don't know who made it.  The way the leather is formed to suggest brow bones and chin just adds to the general creepiness.  Then again, it really is kinda cool.

K6gZaIS.jpeg

Two possible Etsy contenders:  TurtleVillageKraft or CreatureClutches.  Anyone know for sure?

This's tooo creepy!!!!

Hehe nice!