Sign in to follow this  
JdNelson

No good deed goes unpunished

Hello, I was minding my own business one day when I decided to reupholster my center console in my pickup with leather (I run a Canvas shop making boat covers and tarps etc.) While online buying leather I saw a legal pad cover and thought, "Hey, That's pretty cool" so I made them for my bigger customers as a small token of my appreciation of all the grief they cause me and engraved their logo on them and sent them out. Eventually this resulted in orders for 116 notebook covers. So here I am. Once more into the fray. I have a literal freaking cow on my table, New tools, Learning things I don't know. Wondering if I will ever put my boat in the water this year.

Boat covers in the Badlands. Yup, the Big Boss upstairs really does have it in for you. Unless the Tropical Storm currently headed towards the bayous and points northeast goes straight ahead, in which case your name is Noah.

On 6/18/2021 at 9:07 AM, Rahere said:

Boat covers in the Badlands. Yup, the Big Boss upstairs really does have it in for you. Unless the Tropical Storm currently headed towards the bayous and points northeast goes straight ahead, in which case your name is Noah.

We could use the rain, There are a lot of boats here though. We have Fort Peck lake and Lake Sakakawea and Devils lake. The fishing is good around here. That's my wife on Fort Peck last summer.

116867363_10222839618206854_4440704702124945599_n.jpg

That's a big fish right there. Nice, hope you get to go at least once i have a boat that hasn't hit water in two or three years.