Jadu

Steel rule for bending d.i.y. dies

Does anyone know where I can buy a few meters of pre sharpen steel rule in the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany?
I have a bender but can't find any material.
Thanks!

Partwell in the UK but don't know if they have outlets over there. Comes in boxes of 60/90 meter lengths. If you just want a few look for a commercial die maker who might sell you some.

Try A&A Schoenmakers machinehandel in Waalwijk. Ik weet dat zij stansmessen maken. Ben zelf ook geïnteresseerd. 

On 6/20/2021 at 7:43 PM, bemavu said:

Try A&A Schoenmakers machinehandel in Waalwijk. Ik weet dat zij stansmessen maken. Ben zelf ook geïnteresseerd. 

Thanks for replies.
I have approached A&A but they are not supplying any material. Maybe also because I want to buy a small amount to try this out first.
Regards, Jan

Maybe van Oversteeg in Sprang Cappelle.

Places that make cardboard boxes in quantity usually have their own die making operation.  You might look around for a company like that and see if you can buy some.  Heck, have a salesman call on you about making product shipping boxes for you...  you don't have to order, but the contact might be valuable.

God bless

Seeing the scarcity and assuming you're not the only one who would like to get their hands on some of these, why not buy a box and sell what you don't need? I'm sure Partwell will accomodate you and I don't think the shipping will be that bad to Belgium.

Since the Uk doesnot belong anymore to EU, import charges are very high.