Sheilajeanne

Leathercraft Library

Doesn't Tandy's Leathercraft Library have some sort of index??  I'm trying to find a particular item, but I'll be darned if I'm going to scroll through 29 pages to find it!! :ranting2:

Yet, I can't seem to find an index. What I'm look for is an alternate pattern for their Revival purse, but putting that into the 'search' window just turns up the purse kit!

There seems to be neither rhyme nor reason to how they have things listed.

Hi,  @lonesome dove     Thanks for providing that link.    I know you didn't create those links to download patterns but its broken due to I think the "#" in the file name used.     Just an FYI.  I suppose someone here has a line to Tandy to see if they can correct it.  

~JL

go to the tandy site, tandyleather .com, at the top above the picture header you will see three options, shop, learn,  new arrivals. Hold you pointer over learn for the drop down menu. Pick leathercraft library, right under that header picture you will see in very small letters "Filter by"   with all the options, pick what you want to look at.

Edited by chuck123wapati

I did that, Chuck. It didn't work. It just gave me the web page for the Revival kit.

Thanks, Lonesome Dove. The link works for me!

19 hours ago, Sheilajeanne said:

I did that, Chuck. It didn't work. It just gave me the web page for the Revival kit.

Thanks, Lonesome Dove. The link works for me!

you clicked on each of these filters i copied and posted below and only got one thing?  that is odd it works for me even from the ones on this thread.

Filter by: All, Craftaid Tracings, Doodle Page Sets, Doodle Pages, eBooks, Kids Projects, Pattern Pak, Tip Sheets, Tooling, Video, Video Only

Edited by chuck123wapati