Sign in to follow this  
Silky

Shoe Sole Finishing Sander / Grinder

Hi folks.

For sale is a Belt sander with detachable sanding drums and grinding tool.

There is no belt on it at the moment, but looks like it would take a 4" X 48" belt ..... (or thereabout).

There is also an integral squirrel cage type blower with a dust discharge port, all running off of 1 single motor. Everything turns free, smooth and quietly by hand.

I cannot see the label on the motor, but assume that it is 220v single phase by evidence of the electrical connection plug (pic).

It is about 25" wide, X 22" deep, X 58" tall ....there is an additional pegboard attached to the top that extends another 22" high but is easily removed or hinged down flat in the horizontal position for transport or shipping.

I can palletize and deliver to the shipper to be shipped at buyers expense, or it can be picked up with prior arrangements made.

I will provide the necessary wiring connection to verify all is working as it should.

Asking price is $1000 and could be negotiable also considering the possibility of a package deal including the Champion 77  listed in the other thread ..... if interested.

I am also contemplating re-purposing this and using in my machine shop ... if it doesn't sell.

I may get a small mirror in position to report the HP and voltage ratings on the motor ID plate, will look for that next time at the unit.

If there are any questions that the pics do not answer, please ask. I'll do the best I can to answer correctly.

Cheers, :)

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by Silky
add pics

OK, this is sort of in the way as it is. Before I seriously consider using the spindle and motor for something else, we will offer it up sale at $700. USD

I can't quite see the label on the motor, would need to remove it to see. So, we will just assume the specs ... for now. If requested, and absolutely necessary, I will get to it.

Cheers :)

On 7/5/2021 at 2:28 PM, Silky said:

OK, this is sort of in the way as it is. Before I seriously consider using the spindle and motor for something else, we will offer it up sale at $700. USD

I can't quite see the label on the motor, would need to remove it to see. So, we will just assume the specs ... for now. If requested, and absolutely necessary, I will get to it.

If still available I am interested at $700 + shipping to Salida CA?

It is still available. I can strap it on a skid and give you the dimensions and weight so you could arrange / pay for shipping.

I can deliver to the UPS Freight terminal in Cumberland, MD

Here is an example shipping estimate to a business location with a dock, the actual weight and dimensions may vary slightly. I can get the actual data later today if necessary as it is currently on a skid with 3 other shoe machines.

I need to strap it to its own skid .... unless of course you want the Champion also :rolleyes:  (600 lb actually ships cheaper than 300 lb .... different class )

TForce 300 lb.jpg

TForce 600 lb (2).jpg

Price reduction .....

$ 500.00 plus shipping from UPS Freight depot in Cumberland, MD

:yes:

Price reduction ..... entertaining offers.

$ 400.00 plus shipping from UPS Freight depot in Cumberland, MD

:whistle:

No longer available .... sale pending.