My Cobra 26 is too fast at small radius bends I have screwed up wallets and bags. The slowest speed it goes is a 100 spm. I have tried every  thing but cannot get around those narrow bends..just too fast...any suggestions guys

Most of the time around sharp turns I use the hand wheel and go one stitch at a time.  

Thank you, I wonder can the Cobra servo motor be slowed down

The Cobra 26 has a speed reduction system already,it will not go real slow like one stitch at a time.The lowest setting is 100

You will need to change to a different type of servo. I had a few like yours and swapped them out for a Family Sew FS-550s. These motors can sew under 1 stitch per second with a speed reducer, or possibly 2 per second direct, depending on the size of the hand wheel pulley.

Thanks Wizcraft

What diameter is the pulley on the servo? A small pulley will help too. The lowest setting on my JACK Servo is 500 but it actually starts at 200 and I have a 1:3 reducer + 40mm motor pulley. That lets my Singer 111G156 sew super slow

Machines with small hand wheels always seem a bit fast with the industry standard 3:1 ratio reducer.     Definitely try a small drive pulley if you don’t already have one, then a different servo as Wiz has suggested.    If that still doesn’t get it slowed down enough, you could install a larger handwheel, or cobble together a 5:1 reducer.