TomG

Consew Flatbed Attachment

I have a Consew 227R2 and need a flatbed attachment for it.
Does anyone have plans available to make one? I haven't seen any commercially, but would prefer to make it anyway...
Thanks

55 minutes ago, TomG said:

I have a Consew 227R2 and need a flatbed attachment for it.
Does anyone have plans available to make one? I haven't seen any commercially, but would prefer to make it anyway...
Thanks

The Cowboy CB227R is a clone of your Consew. In the description sidebar it says they have a flat table attachment available. You can contact the dealer about it. You must have a pedestal table to mount it. 

I have a bigger machine that has a flat bed attachment that has long bolts that go into holes drilled into the pedestal and fasten with nuts and washers. The one for the 227 would probably work the same way.

Thanks. I'll check that out.
I also need to go back and do some more searching. I still recall seeing someone who made a nice one for their machine and showed detailed photos of how they mointed it.

Is this the post 

That was not it exactly, but it did point me in a direction that I was looking for.
The exact post showed construction details. But, some of those photos looked familiar.

Thanks!