That leaves your soul to bleed
Some say love, it is a hunger
An endless aching need
I say love, it is a flower
And you, its only seed

IMG_1330.JPG.ed9515584b1b3e671125d3f40e5344e6.JPG

fantastic!

I do.

Did you make that rose, Frodo? Well done!

I love roses, and have planted them in the garden of every house I've owned

I've also used part of that song as my signature on another website for many years, since losing my husband to cancer. 

When the night has been too lonely, and the road has been too long,
And you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong,
Just remember in the winter far beneath the bitter snows,
Lies the seed, that with the sun's love, in the spring becomes The Rose.

Edited by Sheilajeanne

Don't know the song, but that's a beautiful rose!

52 minutes ago, Sheilajeanne said:

Did you make that rose, Frodo? Well done!

I love roses, and have planted them in the garden of every house I've owned

I've also used part of that song as my signature on another website for many years, since losing my husband to cancer. 

When the night has been too lonely, and the road has been too long,
And you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong,
Just remember in the winter far beneath the bitter snows,
Lies the seed, that with the sun's love, in the spring becomes The Rose.

Yes,  I made that rose,  I did not know your husband had passed.  

I will finish it when i get some green die, I am adding a couple of leaves and that bottom thingy 

Edited by Frodo

if anyone wants to make this, here are the shapes you need

and number of each needed

IMG_1332.JPG.e387062b4c09e773911e2476e8c6602f.JPG

i learned how watching this video

tip.  wait till the rose is done before making the star looking thing. 

Edited by Frodo

3 hours ago, rleather said:

Don't know the song, but that's a beautiful rose!

Bette Midler made it famous: 

AH! Now the cobwebs of my mind are removed. Thank you for bringing back a lost memory.

32 minutes ago, Frodo said:

001.JPG.8c23aa0459045b27fda5c698ff8f3ec9.JPG

man i have just been setting here looking a this for at least 15 minutes, I don't know what to say but it speaks loudly, to me it tells such a story of hardship in its beauty. You surely put your heart into it friend. it is an awesome piece of work.

Edited by chuck123wapati

On 7/25/2021 at 9:00 AM, Frodo said:

Wonder How many here remember this song?  LOL    

Some say love, it is a river
That drowns the tender reed
Some say love, it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed
Some say love, it is a hunger
An endless aching need
I say love, it is a flower
And you, its only seed

IMG_1330.JPG.ed9515584b1b3e671125d3f40e5344e6.JPG

WOW WHAT'S  A GREAT IDEA I AM DOING THE GARLIC THING WHAT AN IDEA O WITH A LEATHER HOLDER WITH HOLES IN IT THANKS FRODO.

Frodo in your opinion should that leather neck piece hold a whole bulb or just a clove thanks Frodo.

I think that will help with the six foot rule also !

I think you are catching on.  The six foot is all you need to do,  that and washing your hands. Which is something that you should already be doing. SO, kep your distance and a mask is not need at all. 

And remember, covid  only is contagious above 48''  anything under that height you are safe.

That is a proven scientific fact, when you walk into a restaurant you must be wearing a mask, But when you sit down, you are below the height of the cloud of covid.  when you stand up you must hurry and mask up once again.

This is also the reason the wee ones do not get sick.  :rolleyes2:

Edited by Frodo

2 hours ago, chuck123wapati said:

man i have just been setting here looking a this for at least 15 minutes, I don't know what to say but it speaks loudly, to me it tells such a story of hardship in its beauty. You surely put your heart into it friend. it is an awesome piece of work.

Thank you Chuck. I love the harshness vs beauty of it. To me it represents the way nature truly is, Flawed and rough in a  soft way

16 hours ago, Frodo said:

I think you are catching on.  The six foot is all you need to do,  that and washing your hands. Which is something that you should already be doing. SO, kep your distance and a mask is not need at all. 

And remember, covid  only is contagious above 48''  anything under that height you are safe.

That is a proven scientific fact, when you walk into a restaurant you must be wearing a mask, But when you sit down, you are below the height of the cloud of covid.  when you stand up you must hurry and mask up once again.

So the Garlic necklace creates it's own cloud killing any Covid contagion wow thanks again Froto I did not know about the 48" height thing

22 hours ago, Frodo said:

Really?

Please post the science backing your conjectures...inquiring minds would like to know.

30 minutes ago, sbrownn said:

Really?

Please post the science backing your conjectures...inquiring minds would like to know.

You are or are not aware that was a joke? 

Yeah man,  Dr Fauci Said it is safe to remove your mask to eat in a restaurant. He is a scientist is he not?  My conjecture has just been backed up

So now we use a little common sense. He says that you must wear your mask when entering a restaurant,  But it is safe to not wear a mask to eat.

The only difference between the 2 events mentioned above. Is the elevation of your respiratory system as it takes in oxygen. And the elevation of your eyes.

we have a scientist that is saying a seated position is safe from contacting covid. This is an undisputed FACT. Because fauci said it.

Now lets look at this evevation thing a little closer. Children seem to be immune to covid, Children are usually under 4'  2 plus 2 is equaling four.

6 hours ago, Samalan said:

So the Garlic necklace creates it's own cloud killing any Covid contagion wow thanks again Froto I did not know about the 48" height thing

Glad I could help. I get all fuzzy when I help out a fellow leather er er  

20 minutes ago, Frodo said:

we have a scientist that is saying a seated position is safe from contacting covid. This is an undisputed FACT. Because fauci said it.

Um, no, I don't think he did.   I think he said you could eat in a restaurant unmasked.  If you have a direct quote, please post it.

You can't eat with a mask on and the safety factor was supposed to be table separation.  Covid is an aerosol and in any event gravity works on everything with mass and covid even imbedded in a respriatory droplet certainly has mass...so elevation above the floor has no bearing on the behavior of the aerosol droplet.

25 minutes ago, Frodo said:

No.

When commenting on a forum if you are going to make a sarcastic comment the protocol is to follow your comment with /s.  Were you unaware of that?

1 hour ago, Frodo said:

Yeah man,  Dr Fauci Said it is safe to remove your mask to eat in a restaurant. He is a scientist is he not?  My conjecture has just been backed up

So now we use a little common sense. He says that you must wear your mask when entering a restaurant,  But it is safe to not wear a mask to eat.

The only difference between the 2 events mentioned above. Is the elevation of your respiratory system as it takes in oxygen. And the elevation of your eyes.

Now lets look at this evevation thing a little closer. Children seem to be immune to covid, Children are usually under 4'  2 plus 2 is equaling four.

You are priceless Frodo!:rofl:

Now I don't know what to do will the garlic work or not! I just made some garlic skin cream to help with the whole cloud thing! the wife says it's burning her eyes I'm going with the garlic infused olive oil for other things with the wife thanks Froto.

It didn't work the wife still sits next to me! or want's to be close!

3 hours ago, Samalan said:

Now I don't know what to do will the garlic work or not! I just made some garlic skin cream to help with the whole cloud thing! the wife says it's burning her eyes I'm going with the garlic infused olive oil for other things with the wife thanks Froto.

of course it will help no one will get within 20 feet of you.

i suggest skunk scent, much more effective.

Edited by chuck123wapati