leathercraftsupplies

cat cat cat, how to upload more pictures in one topic?

16 minutes ago, leathercraftsupplies said:

cat cat cat, how to upload more pictures in one topic?

QQ图片20210803031334.jpg

you have to resize your pictures to a smaller size. see at the bottom max total size is 1.46mb

Chuck is correct.

Here's how I resize my photos. If you are running Windows, it will include Windows Paint. Open the photo in Paint, and look at the top menu. There will be an option to resize the photo. Click on that, and it will give you a choice of pixels or percentage. I usually go with pixels, and select somewhere around 500 to 600 pixels. If you resize the height of the photo, the length will resize automatically to keep the photo in proportion.

If you want to keep the original photo, make sure you select 'save as' and give the resized photo a new name!

P.S. - no need to post multiple times about this issue. New posts pop up on the right side of the page, where everyone will see them. If no one responds right away, it's because we're busy, or don't have an answer. Be patient - we do love to help newcomers, if we can! 

Oh, yeah, that cat portrait of yours is incredible! Looking forward to seeing how you did it!

Edited by Sheilajeanne

a15.png.02c43112b1b9458ebebb9efdd80f62f4.png

a17.png.da8989c1f74aa9aca927aad4dbc30d6f.png