YourToolinBuddy

Lot of 108 Craftool Co, Craftool USA, Craftool Co USA Stamps for Sale

Lot of 108 Leather Tools for Sale for $400 free shipping.  Set includes vintage Craftool Co, Craftool Co USA, and Craftool USA stamps.  Message me anytime with your paypal email and I will send you an invoice.  Thanks.  

Craftool 1.JPG

Craftool 2.JPG

Craftool 3.JPG

@YourToolinBuddy Moved your post to the Marketplace where it should have been posted.  Your offer of free shipping may come back to bite you.  This is a global forum, so you may be asked to ship anywhere in the world!

Please read the marketplace rules and comply https://leatherworker.net/forum/forum/70-announcements/

Sorry about that.  My bad. Was there any other rules that you see i need to update on or were you just linking to the rules so i could be aware.  I want to comply so if you feel i need something else I will comply. 

Thanks.

JOHN

28 minutes ago, YourToolinBuddy said:

Sorry about that.  My bad. Was there any other rules that you see i need to update on or were you just linking to the rules so i could be aware.  I want to comply so if you feel i need something else I will comply. 

Thanks.

JOHN

Just wanted you to be aware for future posts.

Also add a post to clarify your shipping if you aren't happy with shipping world wide.  Some locations get very expensive.

Happy to have you here, as we can all learn from each other as we proceed down the road of life.