A wallet I recently completed, using Buddhist motifs.

The pattern is based on Corter and Weaver's fancy wallet pattern (with slight modifications).

The colors are Angelus dyes: Rose, Green, and Light Blue.

The stitching is 3mm JapanGood irons, and Kevin Lee 3mm Reverse irons. I'm starting to really like those! The inside pocket thread is metallic gold, and the outside thread is gold colored waxed polyester.

The outside leather is 3mm (7-8 oz) veg tan; rather thick for a wallet, but it was from a remnant of a hide I've had for years now, and the interior is smooth, not rough or fuzzy. Inside leather is reddish pigskin and black liner leather.

Edges are burnished with clear Tokonole.

inside.jpg

wheel.jpg

Lotus.jpg

Looks good @DJole. How do you like the Angelus dyes? I've got two and I hate to say that I don't love them. I want to but they just aren't doing it for me the way Fiebings does.

8 hours ago, battlemunky said:

Looks good @DJole. How do you like the Angelus dyes? I've got two and I hate to say that I don't love them. I want to but they just aren't doing it for me the way Fiebings does.

I find they work okay. I also have Feibings dyes available-- I use one or the other mostly because of color choice. 
What doesn't work for you with the Angelus dyes?  I'm curious to know if I'm doing something differently with them than you are. 

They are super blotchy unless I ham hand them and then they darken a lot. I have the blue jean and the honey and both are pretty great colors until you have to use multiple coats, then they aren't nice anymore. Also, I noticed they rub off quite a bit too.