blue62

Class 26 table attachment

Can anyone tell me if the table attachment is easily installed and removed on tbe class 26 cobra and similar machines?

I have a Cowboy CB4500 and a Techsew 2700. Both have table attachments that have 4 long threaded rods with nuts and washers for the top and finger nuts for the underside. The rods go through matching holes in the tables the machines are mounted on. It takes a couple minutes at the most. The nuts on top are used to position the table to the machine. The bottom plastic handle nuts tighten it to the pedestal table.

On 8/25/2021 at 6:39 PM, blue62 said:

Can anyone tell me if the table attachment is easily installed and removed on tbe class 26 cobra and similar machines?

I came up with a table design for the Juki 341 and its clones (of which the Cobra Class 26 falls). its easier to remove and install than the current option. I sell the design on Etsy if you are interested in another option. 

On 9/1/2021 at 12:19 PM, Luckydays said:

I came up with a table design for the Juki 341 and its clones (of which the Cobra Class 26 falls). its easier to remove and install than the current option. I sell the design on Etsy if you are interested in another option. 

Do you sell one that would fit the Cobra Class 4 ?

I saw this on Esty the other day, similar to what luckystudio13 posted.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1165256487/aluminum-cylinder-arm-extension-table

the guide attachments look nice

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1222743460/mini-topstitching-table

only  $55

I bought my Techsew 2700 used and the table came with it didn't have the original long bolts/nuts etc.  I went tot the local hardware store and bought the parts and it works fine but it is cumbersome and with the long bolts hanging off of the danged thing it gets in the way of other things. 

I was about to order one of these from that Etsy but she wanted $135!  Danged machine is in the shop, anyway, so it'll be awhile until I can pull it out of hock.  But if you can get yours for a cobra for $55 I would jump on it.

On 12/21/2022 at 2:25 PM, luckystudio13 said:

Do you sell one that would fit the Cobra Class 4 ?

I do, There are two versions. The full size table and the mini. 
Both are located in my shop under 441/Class 4/ TS 5100 as the casting of the machines are very similar. 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/RecentRelicsDesigns

if you have any questions, please let me know 

On 12/22/2022 at 6:56 AM, JayEhl said:

I bought my Techsew 2700 used and the table came with it didn't have the original long bolts/nuts etc.  I went tot the local hardware store and bought the parts and it works fine but it is cumbersome and with the long bolts hanging off of the danged thing it gets in the way of other things. 

I was about to order one of these from that Etsy but she wanted $135!  Danged machine is in the shop, anyway, so it'll be awhile until I can pull it out of hock.  But if you can get yours for a cobra for $55 I would jump on it.

The full size version is $135 and the mini is $55. Either table will fit your machine. 
I charge $135 because 3/16" thick aluminum with markings for seams and the attached pieces are expensive. Unfortunately :-( 

On 12/21/2022 at 7:46 PM, PeterinID said:

I saw this on Esty the other day, similar to what luckystudio13 posted.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1165256487/aluminum-cylinder-arm-extension-table

the guide attachments look nice

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1222743460/mini-topstitching-table

only  $55

thanks for linking to my shop! Happy new year. 

17 hours ago, Luckydays said:

The full size version is $135 and the mini is $55. Either table will fit your machine. 
I charge $135 because 3/16" thick aluminum with markings for seams and the attached pieces are expensive. Unfortunately :-( 

Hi, certainly did not mean to denigrate your pricing and did not realize there was an option.  I am still considering it but my girl is still in the shop.  Besides, I'm still recovering from overspending from Christmas.  :( 

18 hours ago, Luckydays said:

thanks for linking to my shop! Happy new year. 

I have both the full size and the mini on my 5100. Barbara’s design makes is super easy to install and remove.