TestTube

Looking for Chevre Sully online.

So I've figured out the best place to buy Buttero / Pueblo.. seems to be buyleatheronline.com, but I'm looking for the cheapest (while still being reliable) place to buy Chevre Sully goat hides from.

Right now I purchase them from Rocky Mountain Leather Supply and they price them starting at 66$ for 3.5sqft (about 18$/sqft for those first 3.5sqft)  and then an additional 6$ per sqft after that.

If anyone knows of a better website for Americans to purchase Chevre Sully please let me know.

Thank you. =)

15 minutes ago, Dunluce said:

You can buy direct from Alran themselves. 

I see now. Only problem is, I don't see Chevre Sully here or if it is here which one of these it is (in another language). Also not sure of the cost to ship to the states.

Though, I did just message them to ask, so we'll see what happens. In the meantime though, and respectfully, are you positive this is the cheapest place to buy Chevre Sully from or am I just being pointed directly to the source? If not or if anyone else knows, let me know. If so, great and ty. =)

image.thumb.png.ed30e7503af3b58ef8024bfd801502df.png

There's a guy on Etsy, he's in Poland.  Do the math and report back here, please.   I can't say for a fact but I've been told that Alran does not split their leather. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/fianoleather?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=993276123

Edited by mike02130
add last sentence

I have attached a photo of their Sully line as sent to me by Alran. Just tell them what colours you want when communicating with them and they will let you know what is in stock and the cost. I presume you are emailing to ventes@alran.fr 

Chevre Sully.jpg