globalmetalco

Brass buckles for leather belts, small buckles for watch straps, saddlery and hardware

Anyone looking for high quality brass buckles (for leather belts), small buckles for watch straps, saddlery items and customized hardware in a variety of finishes? Get in touch with Global Metal Companya reliable manufacturer of bronze and brass hardware, which accepts small production runs and customized orders for items.

buckles1.jpg  buckles2.jpg

saddlery.jpg

Edited by globalmetalco
added product images

I am interested in saddlery parts, but when I looked at your homepage that you link to, I was unable to find a single buckle for a belt.

I even tried your search function, but no success. 
Do you have a link to existing saddlery hardware such as halter rings, brass buckles for headstalls etc?

Also on this page you show rivets, I am unable to find them at your homepage,  again searching for them does not help. 

Brgds

Jonas

43 minutes ago, Mulesaw said:

I am interested in saddlery parts, but when I looked at your homepage that you link to, I was unable to find a single buckle for a belt.

Do you have a link to existing saddlery hardware such as halter rings, brass buckles for headstalls etc?

Also on this page you show rivets, I am unable to find them at your homepage,  again searching for them does not help. 

Brgds

Jonas

looks like a manufacturer, they can build anything you want from what i read. 

3 hours ago, chuck123wapati said:

looks like a manufacturer, they can build anything you want from what i read. 

That was also my first thought, but since they had a bunch of nice looking buckles, rivets karabiners etc. on the picture, I thought that they already had that in their portfolio, but I guess that I am easily fooled  :lol:

I might be a tad negative here, but if you first show a picture of stuff that you boast about selling, and then your own homepage which they supply a link for doesn't show half of what the picture does - well then I have a hard time thinking it is a serious company.  
Too bad actually, since much of the stuff on the picture looks nice and well made. But I just wonder if they have taken a picture of someone else's products?

Brgds

Jonas (who is not negative - just a bit puzzled :))

Looks like a manufacturer from India that will reproduce anything, or design and manufacture something for  fee.  Images show workers running what look like drill presses, sitting on the floor with no PPE.  Kinda a no for me.  But maybe if they make some money, they'll spend it to upgrade the facilities to provide more worker safety.

YinTx

19 hours ago, Mulesaw said:

Brgds

Jonas

Hi Jonas,

Thanks for your interest. I am glad to hear from you.

Yes, you are right. Our website does not show all the items that we make. The reason is that many of the items are exclusively made for our customers on order basis. So generally we do not put them on our website due to proprietary issues.

We produce the items only on order basis. We have our manufacturing facility in India while our warehouse is in USA. We supply regularly to a lot of our B2B customers across the country including NY, CA, SC, Florida, Indianapolis, etc.

It would be great if you can the drawings /samples of the items required by you i.e. saddlery hardware such as halter rings, brass buckles for headstalls, etc. We will be happy to reproduce and send you the samples for approval before bulk order.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Many thanks!

Raheel A.

Owner, Global Metal Company

Tel: +1- (631)-593-0140 (US); +91-9412458274 (India)

Email: globalmetalco@aol.com

11 hours ago, YinTx said:

Looks like a manufacturer from India that will reproduce anything, or design and manufacture something for  fee.  Images show workers running what look like drill presses, sitting on the floor with no PPE.  Kinda a no for me.  But maybe if they make some money, they'll spend it to upgrade the facilities to provide more worker safety.

YinTx

Hi,

Thanks for your comment and feedback. We appreciate your honest opinion and would try to clear the doubts.

We have been supplying lots of brass hardware items to many of the large hardware stores across the US. We do have a manufacturing facility in India and our warehouse in US. So you can be rest assured about our understanding of the American market, quality of our workmanship and products. In fact, some of our American clients often request us to make products with their name and branding, which we do. 

However, as far as the work environment is considered, let me reiterate that we never claim to have modern state-of-art facilities like manufacturing units in Germany or Italy but our major USP is low-cost and high quality of workmanship. That's the reason we are able to compete in a highly competitive industry. You would be surprised to know that we produce over 4000+ different types of brass hardware.

If you still have doubts about our ability or integrity, I can provide customer references from our B2B clients in NY / SC/ Florida, etc. The best way would be to place a small order for a few items first which we can develop for you. If you are not satisfied with the quality, I guarantee you 100% money back. That's the best thing I can offer to clear your doubts or dispel any negative opinion that you may have towards us. Happy to help you in all possible ways.

Best regards,

Raheel 

Owner, Global Metal Company

+1-(631)-593 0140

25 minutes ago, globalmetalco said:

However, as far as the work environment is considered, let me reiterate that we never claim to have modern state-of-art facilities like manufacturing units in Germany or Italy but our major USP is low-cost and high quality of workmanship

Mr. Raheel,

I do not doubt your low cost or high quality workmanship.  Furthermore, I don't expect you would have modern state of the art facilities to achieve this low cost approach.  However, I have worked in industrial and manufacturing facilities my entire life, from family owned to major Fortune 500 companies.  From this experience, I believe protecting individuals from dangers is paramount.  Simple things like safety glasses, hard hats, gloves, and ear protection are not expensive or difficult to utilize.  When working with molten metals in environments like foundries, metal splatter and appropriate heat resistant protection is paramount to avoid burns and blindness.  Respirable silica injuries can arise when casting without breathing protection and cause life long problems.  Cutting, drilling, welding, grinding on stainless steels releases hexavalent chromium and other cancer causing agents that should be protected from.  

There is no excuse not to use protective measures, and I will not try to save $0.10 or even $5 on an item if I know that in order to achieve this low cost the manufacturer chose to put life and limb at risk to compete on cost.  Your clients may choose otherwise, if I knew who they were I'd not purchase from them as well.  To be sure, many countries choose to compete on cost on the world market at the expense of human life, and flood the markets with low cost products that put others out of business that do not choose this path, and it makes it difficult for consumers to avoid.  Huge name brands in tech and fashion and other areas consume raw materials in this fashion and it is reprehensible in my opinion.

I do appreciate your responses and interactions, and sincerely hope that you would research and implement worker protection for your specific industry and the dangers associated with it.  The life you save may be your friend's.

YinTx

1 hour ago, globalmetalco said:

However, as far as the work environment is considered, let me reiterate that we never claim to have modern state-of-art facilities

This maybe the norm in India but obviously there is little regard for workers health and welfare. Just not worth the price savings.

1 hour ago, YinTx said:

do not doubt your low cost or high quality workmanship.  Furthermore, I don't expect you would have modern state of the art facilities to achieve this low cost approach.  However, I have worked in industrial and manufacturing facilities my entire life, from family owned to major Fortune 500 companies.  From this experience, I believe protecting individuals from dangers is paramount.  Simple things like safety glasses, hard hats, gloves, and ear protection are not expensive or difficult to utilize.  When working with molten metals in environments like foundries, metal splatter and appropriate heat resistant protection is paramount to avoid burns and blindness.  Respirable silica injuries can arise when casting without breathing protection and cause life long problems.  Cutting, drilling, welding, grinding on stainless steels releases hexavalent chromium and other cancer causing agents that should be protected from.  

There is no excuse not to use protective measures, and I will not try to save $0.10 or even $5 on an item if I know that in order to achieve this low cost the manufacturer chose to put life and limb at risk to compete on cost.  Your clients may choose otherwise, if I knew who they were I'd not purchase from them as well.  To be sure, many countries choose to compete on cost on the world market at the expense of human life, and flood the markets with low cost products that put others out of business that do not choose this path, and it makes it difficult for consumers to avoid.  Huge name brands in tech and fashion and other areas consume raw materials in this fashion and it is reprehensible in my opinion.

I do appreciate your responses and interactions, and sincerely hope that you would research and implement worker protection for your specific industry and the dangers associated with it.  The life you save may be your friend's.

I agree.

kgg