Ferg

1/2" letter stamp set

I would guess I bought this set in the 50's as in 1954. Used very little and not for many years.

I need to unload a bunch of tools etc. that my arthritis won't allow me to use.

$25 plus shipping. I would recommend UPS unless you are in no hurry. USPS is running 10 to 15 days.

Haven't weighed it yet.

Ferg

1:2 letter set.jpg

Edited by Ferg

Sorry to hear about the arthritis setting in.  I still have a few good years before it's too bad.  Not necessarily interested in the 1/2" letters, but may be interested in something else you are letting go. 

Will be eighty eight years old in January. Two months ago I had both knees replaced at the same time. Doing fine with that. Arthritis in hands, feet, lower spine, as well as Lumbar region. Not much fun getting old. Lol

I have an extensive set of stamps, some leather I would like to sell, many pieces of hardware such as zipper pulls, zippers, etc. Hundreds of needles and quite a lot of thread

for machine sewing.

Let me know what you may be interested in so I can take some photos of same.

Ferg

IMG_0549.jpeg

Thank you

1 hour ago, Ferg said:

Will be eighty eight years old in January. Two months ago I had both knees replaced at the same time. Doing fine with that. Arthritis in hands, feet, lower spine, as well as Lumbar region. Not much fun getting old. Lol

Congrats on reaching near 90!  Not everyone can claim that milestone.  You are pretty much the same age as my dad!  And yep, getting older has some drawbacks, but I still contend it beats the alternative!

YinTx

I need a 1/2" letter C

If you are asking if I would sell just one letter, the answer is no.

Ferg

Hi Ferg,

Not sure if you're still around or if the alphabet set is still available, but if so, I would be interested. Also, I am looking for a few oblong punches of various sizes. Not sure if you'd have anything like that.

Thanks for your consideration and your time.

Riley

(LeatherBodhi)