Ysalex

Artisan Toro 3200 -Bend Oregon - $1700

I have an Artisan Toro 3200 Leather Sewing Machine I am looking to sell. Its too much machine for me im looking for something that sews a bit thinner weight and smaller thread.

This is a Juki 441 style machine, so nearly exactly similar to a Cobra Class 4, a Cowboy 4400, or Juki 441. This machine is made by Artisan, which is in northern Cali, so any parts etc. are a quick ship away on the west coast, and they are super informative etc. if you have a question.

It has a long cylinder arm for sewing bags, etc, and it comes with a flatbed for sewing leather flat - the flatbed table is super high quality, brand new, and custom milled/made for the machine.

I purchased the machine 2 years ago in decent shape in southern oregon. I only had one issue, which was a stuck timing screw. I eventually hired a sewing machine technician in bend and between us we managed to get it unstuck and get it all synced up and ready, no other issues.

Comes with a couple hundred in accessories - several kinds of walking feet, one from UWE, and the flatbed table from UWE as well.

Anyways, if youre interested please PM me or comment. 

I dont have a truck so I can't meet you anywhere or bring it to you, sorry about that. I am in Bend, Oregon.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

Edited by Ysalex
Wrong Price.