Sign in to follow this  
Langridor

Howdy

Howdy

Just  getting started as a potential new hobby.  Did a few leathercraft projects 40+ years ago in 4H. Now semi-retired and decided instead of buying more sheaths and holsters and such I figured I’d pick up a new hobby and try making my own. Basic tools and supplies on order, diving into this forum and plenty of YouTube videos. Very interested intrigued by western floral carving so the kit includes many carving tools, books, and practice leather.  Thanks in advance for your collective inspiration and knowledge.  I’m located between St. Louis MO and Paducah KY.

Best regards,

Lang

Welcome from SW Missouri.  Great folks here and willing to help as you start your journey.

Making them yourself will give you so much joy and satisfaction, you won't regret diving in.  Be sure and let us know how you are progressing, and welcome from Fla.

Hello! Glad to have you and welcome to the addiction! I started the same way when I retired a few years ago. Now I have garage full of stuff and am always looking for more, unique things to add. Dont be afraid to ask questions, and looks at people's attachments in their profiles if you think you may like their work.