Frodo

Looking for a sound board

Bounce some ideas off of me

Here is what i have. A BEAUTIFUL piece of  what looks like elk suede  a rust color

size is aprox   18'''' by 30''

I am leaning towards a retro 60's look purse.. folds over  with no clasp and a lot of fringe  [hippi style] 

Make sure you post a picture when it is done . . . and don't forget to put plenty of beads on the flap . . . showing outside.

Wouldn't want anyone to think your idea was "blowing in the wind"

May God bless,

Dwight

I've thinked a thunk on this and tbh I can't thinkafy of anything different than your own suggestion.

That colour would really suit a 1960s / early 70s bag with fringe. One of my sisters (I had 4, all older than me) had a hand or shoulder bag that was a rust colour, with a fringe on the flap which came all the way down over the front and the fringe hung down lower. I dunno what leather was used tho. This was about 1970 to '74 - ish. 

On 10/3/2021 at 9:09 PM, Frodo said:

Bounce some ideas off of me

Here is what i have. A BEAUTIFUL piece of  what looks like elk suede  a rust color

size is aprox   18'''' by 30''

I am leaning towards a retro 60's look purse.. folds over  with no clasp and a lot of fringe  [hippi style] 

Heck yea or some smaller pokes  i have seen the smaller ones that hang around the neck. It also makes a nice liner material for belts, guitar straps, and the like. Im looking for ideas too my son has brain tanned a few deer hides so they are similar. A nice pair  of gloves  would work too. or some moccasins.

Edited by chuck123wapati