Dianna982

Do Cobra or Cowboy machines go on sale?

Does anyone know if the Cobra or Cowboy sewing machines ever go on sale? I'm looking into purchasing a CB4500 or a Cobra Class 4 but would hate to buy now and see a black Friday sale pop up next month.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Never have seen such a sale. If you buy at a leather show, you often can get a good show discount if you order in advance of the show. I got my Cobra 4 at the Pendleton show a while back at a good price and saved on shipping charges. Leather Machine is usually at the show. Give them a call to learn about a show deal. Pendleton show coming up first weekend in November.  Machines come assembled and they can do a demo. In the past  Cobra Steve had done a free class on operation and trouble shooting. --John

We need a Houston show...  :gun:

22 minutes ago, Squilchuck said:

If you buy at a leather show, you often can get a good show discount if you order in advance of the show.

Great idea.   

We need a Houston Show!!  :gun:

Thanks for the information guys.  I decided to go with the Cobra. :)

A little late, if they ever have a sale I hope it’s applied retroactively. At least to the folks that just bought a rather pricy 29k from them….. that would be nice… surprise refund…. No…. Didn’t think so… 

Oh, I had plans to go that but work cut into my plans.  DEFINITELY planning on it for next year.   :)

~JL