Rossr

Embossing roller what is it from?

So here is a large embossing roller.  Wondering what machine does it fit.  Outside 3 inches, inside hole is 1-5/8 inches width 1-5/16 inches.  

I've never seen one but maybe for the randall embossed R-32?

Good paperweight :)

20211014_153000.jpg

20211014_152954.jpg

I can identify the pattern, I've seen that pattern  on police , security belts etc.  Not so sure about the machine tho . 

HS

6 minutes ago, Handstitched said:

I can identify the pattern, I've seen that pattern  on police , security belts etc.  Not so sure about the machine tho . 

HS

I gather these folks did some police stuff so that makes sense.  Trying to figure out value if any for it.  

I've got a R-32 embosser and it looks like a roller for it.   There were other makes of embossers too that used similar size rollers.

I don't have that exact pattern, but I do have a standard basketweave roller and 2 very slim rollers with that scalloped pattern identical to yours that you stack on either side of the basketweave.  Adds up to be very very similar to your roller.   I rarely use the R-32.  Right now it's supporting a stack of Bridle bellies about 2 feet deep.

There is  one for sale on this forum. If you buy it, you already have a roller for it.

Edited by Cumberland Highpower

1 minute ago, Cumberland Highpower said:

I've got a R-32 embosser and it looks like a roller for it.   There were other makes of embossers too that used similar size rollers.

I don't have that exact pattern, but I do have a standard basketweave roller and 2 very slim rollers with that scalloped pattern identical to yours that you stack on either side of the basketweave.  Adds up to be very very similar to your roller.   I rarely use the R-32.  Right now it's supporting a stack of Bridle bellies about 2 feet deep.

Sounds much like my rossley folding table that at anytime holds measuring tools , misc pens and pencils,  my eood carving tool bag etc etc .....I now have a second folding table so I need to see if I can sell one off cause shop space is at a premium and don't need another catch all !