chainftw

Filigree letter stamp set

Looking for a filigree letter stamp set . Made by nocona Or anyone else . It cuts out spaces between letters as it stamps . 
I’m ready and willing!!! Thanks 

Could not find anything in my search to do with letter sets by nocona. Have you got any pictures showing what you mean? I just laser cut whatever letters I want and Word or Corel draw gives me a wide range of fonts. Even designed a font of my own for doing that.

Found this on here from a while ago .. 

CE9CAA41-48E4-41D2-B1F3-34C80B5F9115.jpeg

5A899C56-A80E-4971-80C8-68A2C8E33022.jpeg

On 10/24/2021 at 10:11 AM, chainftw said:

It cuts out spaces between letters as it stamps . 

Looks interesting but how do they cut out spacers between the letters? :dunno:

Look closely at them and you will see . 

Are you meaning that you want letters that have just the outline so that the middle of the letter becomes raised? I was thinking that you meant the space between one letter and the next letter. Here is a pic of one I did recent and you can do it either way you want DSC01776_resize.JPG

No it would look like this that I did,  but without having to hand cut the letters out ..

A692C8B8-9831-49D9-BDB9-A5A65EC631E0.jpeg

1 hour ago, RockyAussie said:

Are you meaning that you want letters that have just the outline so that the middle of the letter becomes raised? I was thinking that you meant the space between one letter and the next letter. Here is a pic of one I did recent and you can do it either way you want DSC01776_resize.JPG

No... I’ll send pic ..

23 minutes ago, chainftw said:

No it would look like this that I did,  but without having to hand cut the letters out ..

A692C8B8-9831-49D9-BDB9-A5A65EC631E0.jpeg

AHHH.... now I get it. I have not seen any letter sets that do that before now. I have done something a little similar before which is why I made my own font up in order to get the laser cutting and printed letters to all be in a CAD form. This enabled me to print the letters to exactly line up with the cut out masking tape for painting. If you have a band knife splitter you could probably do the stamping and split it down to the thickness to remove deeper sections. Might give it a try.

This is a link that shows where I posted the other similar project -

No, not what I’m looking for but I’ll keep you in mind if I need a stamp