I have made several of this cover for wife and myself. Some folks do not like the more or less total covers but these have kept our iPhones in perfect condition. I have dropped mine from my shirt pocket in unusual circumstances.

The outside is Italian leather the inside is some domestic calf skin. Notice I dropped a stitch on one corner. Decided not to remove all the stitching and do it over. Edge paint was used.

I use the plastic back and edge covers for the phones then attach with VelCro. Have never had a phone fall out or slip inside the cases.

The Italian leather mellows in color over time making it a little darker. Resembles a vintage leather after a year or so.

A note about my lack of perfect stitching: I had Carpal Tunnel surgery on both hands several years ago and Bi-Lateral knee replacement surgery three months ago plus my eyes are less than good.

Tack on Arthritis in hands, feet, lower spine, and Lumbar region. My "New Knees" don't bother me much. Walked un-attended nine days after surgery. I have a loving family and the most wonderful and loving wife any man could ever wish for.

All must be the fact I will be eighty eight in January. I don't do much machine stitching any more mostly because of sight problems. Sad, since I love to use my machines.

Ferg

IMG_0881.jpeg

IMG_0879.jpeg

Edited by Ferg

Hey not too shabby for being only 80 years young! 

My uncle told me years ago, 'gettin' old ain't for sissies!'   I'm 58 and he's right,.   You have a great attitude and a loving and supporting family.   Don't let anyone tell you,  == you still got it!

Thank you JayEhl and of course "JANE".

Hope everyone is doing well.

Ferg

Ferg  that's very nice work.  I'll never see your age, life was a pretty rough ride for me heck I never got the 500 mile break in, not complaining just sayin. but that's some very nice work my friend.