ipcmlr

Anyone know a good  supplier of small batch custom brass or metal  hardware like chains, key chain rings, conchos

Anyone know a good  supplier of small batch custom brass or metal  hardware like chains, key chain rings, conchos, etc?

Thanks.

Hi,

Yes, we can help you. We are manufacturer of brass items and  accept small batch orders. We can produce the required items as per your design and specifications. Our rates are very competitive as our manufacturing facility is located in India. You can email the pictures and details of your items and we will be happy to produce them for you. Most of our customers are located in US and Europe but we can ship worldwide.

Please share the details on email at globalmetalco@gmail.com and globalmetalco@aol.com . 

Thanks and regards,

Raheel A.

Global Metal Company

www.globalmetal.company

USA:+ 1-631-593-0140

India: +91-9412458274

Yes, http://buffalobrothers.net/

The Buffalo Brothers have been in business for a long time. I use to buy batches of custom conchos from them. Great quality. They make the items themselves, they are the manufacturer. 

Edited by Viles
sourcing info

Yes, Springfield Leather. Springfield Leather.com

@globalmetalco You don't have an agent in Australia by any chance? Have a look at my post regarding 'Chain Suppliers Australia'  . 

I prefer to buy Australian,  but if I have to buy from O/S I will, but the Oz $$ isn't at all well , putting up the cost of goods coming into Oz and putting up the cost of the end products.

HS 

On 11/9/2021 at 7:46 AM, paloma said:

Thanks

On 11/8/2021 at 7:03 PM, Viles said:

Yes, http://buffalobrothers.net/

The Buffalo Brothers have been in business for a long time. I use to buy batches of custom conchos from them. Great quality. They make the items themselves, they are the manufacturer. 

Thanks!