I have a couple thousand craftaids, patterns, single and multiple pattern packs, and other related Tandy stuff. Most is from 50-70’s and some dates back to the 30’s. My grandfather worked for Tandy then and went on to teach leather craft at the college level at Texas A&I. If anyone’s interested I can post, but it’s many many many, photos. Is there a way to gather them all and upload or is that too much. Yes, I don’t know what I’m doing when it comes to the Internet. Thanks. 

There is a market place for selling these further down in the forum.     You will need to post pictures, though.     

I might be interested in some! Consider creating an imgur(.)com photobook, and that way anyone who is interested can be message a link and circle the items in the photos they want. Then you can replace the photos, crossing out what is no  longer available. Might be easier to do one-at-a-time style thank just posting the link here though. Other than that, this forum's marketplace should help you a lot!

I'm next door to you- Los Fresnos. 

what kind of patterns do you have? I have a friend, Don Gonzales Saddlery {no relation}. Maybe he would be interested in some of them.