JLSleather

Veg Tan "scrap"

Cleaning up (again).  Will have "pieces" to box and ship available shortly, will include pics this afternoon when more time ....

Black dyed and chestnut dyed are W/C skirting leather 7/8 ounce mostly, though there are a few pieces of 4 oz.  Yes, you can still stamp or tool this leather ;)  Also some "natural" tooling leather, all the natural is H.O.

This leather was about $11/foot - so this price will be a STEAL.  These are larger pieces.  I hesitate to call it "scrap", since every piece should be usable somewhere, and most is large enough for knife sheaths, small holsters, mag pouches, perhaps a small binder.  Some pieces are less firm than I would like in holsters, some wern't that nice cosmetically (but could easily be stamped / basketweaved / etc).  That which is FIRM but less lovely on the face, turn inside out for "rough out" holsters, or glue to an exotic leather.  None of it is "junk", which is why I AINT throwing it out.  

Edited by JLSleather

Perfect timing, I've been making some smaller items for stocking stuffers and such. How much for shipping to LA 71112?

I would love some information as well. 
mom still learning, and any and all “scrap” is well and truly sad and appreciated!

SHOOT .. shoulda been checkin round here!

Got a small bit ready to get out the way.... I'll make it fit in a priority box $18 for all this (other words, you pay the shipping -- the leather is free ;) )

OOOPS... this aint fit in a priority box.  Thassa 15" ruler, so .... maybe bump up to $18.50? :rofl:

20211213_143952[1].jpgI'll toss this in a box and gitter weighed.. pay the shippin an' it's yern.  Most pieces big enough for a knife sheath, some would make a holster .... I won't cut anything unless it don't fit in the box.

Most is 7/8 oz, but there's a bit of 5/6 and a tad of 3/4.

Okay.. this FILLS a box 16" x 12" x 7 

Edited by JLSleather

SOLD (but i'll box up some more directly ;) )

How much do you have? And how much for it shipped to 28092?

1 hour ago, bullmoosepaddles said:

How much do you have? And how much for it shipped to 28092?

idunno ... yet. ;)